Since 2003: owner and General Manager of Germinal Knowledge, SARL. Consulting and training in:
- Mediation, conflict management, interpersonal communication / relationship improvement, coaching, negotiation, cross cultural issues, leadership, management, entrepreneurship
- Pharmaceutical: Negotiation for CRAs, Conflict Management for Clinical Trial Heads, Epidemiology and Statistics, Clinical Trial Management, Biostatistics.
- Soft skills trainer for ESI international: Critical Thinking and Problem Solving; High Impact Communication; Developing a Business Mindset; Project Leadership, Management and Communications
Some past consulting projects include:
- Development consultant on Master's in Clinical Research Administration, University of Liverpool;
- Teacher in Liverpool's Master's in Public Health (directed 4 master's theses (click here for details);
- Development of, and Award leader for the online Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, University of Wales; Recruited and trained online faculty
- Strategic exchange partnerships (negotiated and established 3) with Chinese universities for the University of Derby;
- CRA training in negotiation and relationship management for Novartis and Pierre-Fabre;
- Biostatistics training for non-statisticians, Merck France, Merck US.
- Developed integrated modeling and simulation platform for Oncology Translational Medicine for Novartis Oncology; Further statistical consulting Novartis Oncology 2008-2010.
I am the French representative for the Mediation Training Institute and qualify consultants / provide seminars for them in Europe as well as organizing MTI's activities in Europe. See www.mediationworks.com.
Other Professional Experience
|2001 - 2002:||Director of Business Initiatives, Boomerang Pharmaceutical Communications|
|2001 - 2001:||Senior Marketing Manager, Boomerang Pharmaceutical Communications|
|Activities: Client prospection, presentation of company's offer, project management.|
|1998-2001:||Senior Clinical Pharmacology (CP) and Pride Biostatistician, Novartis Pharma AG, Basel, Switzerland|
|Activities: Design, analysis reporting of preclinical and phase I studies. Statistical consulting on selection of molecules for first studies in man. Author of Guidelines on Validation of SAS Statistical Programming|
|1991-1998:||Senior Biostatistician, Group head of Internal Medicine Biostatistics, SynthÃ©labo Recherche, Bagneux, France|
|Activities: Design and analysis of Clinical Development Plan, Phase I-IV Studies, Consultant on Quality Audits for CROs and Internal; Representative to the FDA for Alfusozine (Urology product); Course in ISO 9000-3|
|1990-1991:||Visiting researcher: Institut fÃ¼r Medizinische Biometrie, University of TÃ¼bingen, Germany|
|1987-1992:||Associate Professor of Mathematics, Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois|
|1987-1988:||Fulbright Exchange, Ellenrieder Gymnasium, Konstanz, Germany|
|1983-1987:||Assistant Professor of Mathematics, Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois|
|1981-1982:||Graduate student in Computer Science and Associate Lecturer in Mathematics, University of Iowa|
|1979-1981:||Assistant Professor of Mathematics, College of Charleston, S. Carolina, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Biometry, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina.|
Here is all the information you could ever want to see about my teaching experience in various universities and schools.
And here is the sordid story of my past as a mathematician, statistician and pharma-industry person.